Grocery Outlet, synonymous with remarkable bargains and unexpected finds, is a hidden gem when it comes to wine selection. With a range that spans continents and varietals, the savvy shopper can uncover top-quality wines that don’t break the bank. From delightful reds to refreshing whites, and delightful rosés, there’s always a bottle waiting to surprise you.
Welcome to our curated guide to the best wines at Grocery Outlet, a treasure hunt for the discerning palate.
Why Choose Wines from Grocery Outlet?
When it comes to buying the best wines at Grocery Outlet offers a blend of value, variety, and quality that is hard to match.
Their shelves are stocked with an expansive range of wines, covering different countries, varietals, and styles, ensuring every wine lover can find a bottle that fits their palate and preferences. Quality is never compromised for cost. Each bottle on the shelf has been carefully selected by experienced buyers, ensuring that even the most budget-friendly selection delivers on flavor, aroma, and overall experience.
So whether you’re an aficionado or a casual sipper, the variety and quality of wines at Grocery Outlet will not only meet but exceed your expectations.
Best 15 White, Red, and Rose Wines at Grocery Outlet
- Ricitos de Oro Grenache Blanc – $8: This white wine offers a delightful balance of crisp acidity and fruity aromas. Bursting with notes of green apple, pear, and a touch of citrus, it pairs perfectly with grilled fish or a fresh green salad.
- Rock Wall Pinot Noir, 2019 – $7: A smooth and complex red, this Pinot Noir dazzles with flavors of ripe cherry, hints of spice, and soft, elegant tannins. An excellent partner for a mushroom risotto or a roasted duck breast.
- Le Fervent Syrah, 2015 – $10: This robust Syrah boasts flavors of dark fruit, pepper, and a smoky undertone. It’s the perfect companion for hearty dishes like barbecued ribs or a rich beef stew.
- Noble Tree Grenache, 2015 – $7: A versatile red, this Grenache offers juicy red fruit flavors, a hint of spice, and a smooth finish. It’s a great match for a variety of dishes, from grilled chicken to pasta Bolognese.
- Lo-Ve GRN Grenache – $8: This rosé wine delights with its vibrant fruity flavors, balanced acidity, and a clean, refreshing finish. It’s a versatile choice that pairs well with everything from summer salads to grilled seafood dishes.
- Château Haut Gléon Corbières Rouge AOC, 2014 – $10: This complex and full-bodied red offers notes of blackberry, a hint of pepper, and lush tannins. Enjoy it with some grilled steak or robust vegetable dishes.
- 2018 Mandrarossa ‘Timperosse’ Terre Siciliane IGT – $7: This white wine has a wonderful aroma of crisp apples and pears, with just a touch of citrus. It’s great for everything from seafood dishes to light summer salades.
- Castello di Gabiano Il Ruvo Grignolino del Monferrato Casalese 2017 – $6: A light and vibrant red, this Grignolino has a pleasing flavor of red berries. It’s the perfect partner for roasted veggie dishes or cheese platters.
- Les Galets de Sauveterre Côtes du Rhône, 2015 – $6: This well-rounded red offers flavors of ripe fruit, pepper, and a hint of spice. It pairs perfectly with classic French dishes like beef bourguignon or coq au vin.
- Señorío de Villarrica Crianza Rioja, 2017 – $6: Bursting with aromas of ripe cherries, this red is smooth and medium-bodied with a hint of spice on the finish. Enjoy it with slow cooked beef dishes or roasted pork.
- Belcrème De Lys Pinot Noir, 2018 – $7: This light and elegant Pinot Noir offers wonderful aromas of ripe cherries and a hint of earthiness. It pairs perfectly with salmon or mushroom-based dishes.
- Five Ton Reserve Zinfandel – $7: A robust red, this Zinfandel has a lush mouthfeel and flavors of juicy blackberries. Enjoy it with grilled steak or a rich tomato-based pasta.
- Château Haut Gléon Corbières White AOC, 2016 – $8: This white wine has a lovely aroma of fresh citrus and floral notes, with plenty of crisp acidity. Enjoy it with white fish dishes or summer salads.
- Domaine de Cibadies Vacqueyras, 2015 – $10: This powerful red offers aromas of ripe blackberries and a hint of herbs and spice on the finish. Enjoy it with a hearty beef stew or some grilled game meats.
- Cataldo Prosecco Frizzante – $7: This Prosecco has a refreshingly light and bubbly quality, with delightful aromas of green apples and a hint of citrus. Enjoy it as an aperitif or pair it with some summery seafood dishes.
Grocery Outlet’s selection of wines is sure to have something for everyone, any your budget or level of expertise. With these fifteen top-notch wines, you’re guaranteed to find something remarkable and delicious that won’t break the bank.
So the next time you head to Grocery Outlet, don’t forget to check out their selection of wines – your taste buds will thank you!
Tips for Choosing Wines at Grocery Outlet
When it comes to the best wines at Grocery Outlet, there are a few expert tips that can guide you to make the best choice, tailored to your personal taste, the food you’re pairing it with, and the occasion you’re celebrating.
- Understand Your Palate: Identifying your preference for dry, semi-sweet, or sweet wines is the first step in selecting the right bottle. If you’re a fan of reds with robust tannins, try the Noble Tree Grenache. If you prefer whites with crisp acidity, the Ricitos de Oro Grenache Blanc would be an excellent choice.
- Consider the Food Pairing: The right wine can enhance the flavors of your meal. As a general rule, white wines like the 2018 Mandrarossa ‘Timperosse’ Terre Siciliane IGT go well with lighter dishes like fish or poultry, while bold reds such as the Le Fervent Syrah complement heartier dishes like red meat or stews.
- Think About the Occasion: If you’re celebrating, a bubbly Prosecco like the Cataldo Prosecco Frizzante is a perfect celebratory choice. For a casual dinner, a versatile red like the Rock Wall Pinot Noir would be ideal.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Experiment: With the fantastic variety and unbeatable value at Grocery Outlet, don’t hesitate to try something new. You may just discover a new favorite!
Remember, the ‘best’ wine isn’t necessarily the most expensive one; it’s the one you enjoy the most.
HOW TO BUY WINE AT GROCERY OUTLET?
Grocery Outlet offers a diverse selection of high-quality wines at unbeatable prices. Whether you’re a fan of fruity whites, robust reds, or bubbly Proseccos, there’s a bottle to suit every palate and every occasion.
Remember to consider your personal taste preferences, the food you’re pairing with, and the occasion when selecting a wine.
Don’t be afraid to experiment and try something new – the best wine at Grocery Outlet is the one you enjoy the most. So, the next time you visit Grocery Outlet, use these expert tips to navigate the wine section confidently and make an excellent choice for your taste buds and your wallet.